Cats' Wish List
- Climbing trees.
- Cat toys.
- More sponsors!
Dogs' Wish List
Cat cubbies are a favorite for our feline residents.
Here, Emmie, a 15-year-old diabetic cat, peeks out from her cubby.
- Big puffy dog beds and thick orthopedic beds for the older arthritic
- Old quilts and blankets to act as dog beds for those dogs who like bedding
but also like to chew.
- Dog toys, especially sturdy ones for our big dogs.
- More sponsors!
- Queen or full-size futon mattresses, couches, and love seats for both
the cats and dogs.
- Premium quality canned dog and cat food such as Nutro, Nutromax, Precise,
Wellness, Sensible choice, Science Diet, and Fancy Feast and Sheba for
our finicky cats.
- Metal Storage Building, preferably insulated, to store vehicles.
- Gift certificates to Petco, PetSmart, PetEdge.com, Lowe's, and Foster
- Dish soap, dishwasher detergent and laundry soap.
- Odoban cleaning liquid (available at Sam's Club or through the manufacturer,
Clean Control Corp.).
- Top Performance Cleaning Solution, available at PetEdge.com.
- Paper towels and bleach.
- Contributions to our capital campaign. Our next goal is the completion
of the Dog Training and Exercise Building. We are also raising funds to
purchase 160 acres of former farmland adjacent to the sanctuary to prevent
development that could disrupt the sanctuary's serene environment.
- Contributions for fencing the meadows on our property to create more
off-leash exercise areas for the dogs.
- One or two snowmobiles, along with sleds that can be pulled behind
them, so that we can more easily reach the outer townhouses during the
winter to deliver food and water to the dogs and maintain their living
Home for Life® hopes to purchase this
acreage to protect its serene environment.